Sanitazing & Deep Cleaning (First Time, One-Time, or Special Request Cleaning)
Deep Cleaning & Sanitizing – It will take away your house’s deep dirt and grime. A Sanitization Deep Cleaning Service in North & South Carolina is much more thorough, as you can see than a standard cleaning service. Most professional cleaning companies (including Pristine Cleaning Service) insist on an initial deep cleaning for new clients’ homes. Why? The Pristine Cleaning Service initial cleaning is more thorough and covers areas not usually included in a regular cleaning that many other cleaning companies miss. We also take more time to make sure your home starts spotless, so it can stay that way moving forward by doing the following tasks in our Sanitization Deep Cleaning Service in North & South Carolina:
- Dusting Surfaces
- Sweep and Mop Floors
- Vacuum Carpet and Rugs
- Clean Toilets
- Clean Bathtubs/Showers
- Clean Mirrors
- Clean Sinks
- Wipe Countertops & Tables
- Clean stove top
- Take Out The Trash
- Dust Windows, Sills, Ledges
- Wipe Outside of Cabinets / Appliances
- Remove Cobwebs (only reachable areas)
- Extra Attention to Shower & Bathroom
- Extra Attention to Outside of Kitchen Appliances
- Extra Attention to Living Room
- Clean Baseboards
- Dust Blind
- A full-on detailing for your home
- Remove all loose dust and dirt
- Clean and shine all sinks, bathtubs, and shower stalls
- Wipe down window blinds
- We will try our best to clean under fridge, bed, washer, drier and stove. We do not move the appliance or furniture.
- Vacuum or mop all floors and carpets
- Wipe down all light switches, doorknobs, and molding
- Detailed Blind Cleaning
We do not climb higher than a 2-step ladder. Higher items will be dusted w/an extension duster.
We cannot move furniture, but we will try to reach any visible places either by hand or with an extension duster. Cleaners are not allowed to step higher than a 2-step stepstool.
Some homes have at least one chandelier or vaulted ceiling fan that we cannot reach by hand.. We do offer chandelier cleaning as part of our window cleaning services.
We cannot guarantee the results of mini-blind cleaning. Excessive build up may require an additional charge.
Please allow for some dust resettlement after we leave; we try to limit the dust in the air but cannot prevent this entirely.
Cleaning is by appointment only. If we are unable to gain access to the home or are turned away at the time of cleaning, there is a $50 service fee.
We do not provide laundry services.